What areas do you provide pest control services in?
- We perform pest control services in the following New Mexico counties; Luna, Grant, Hidalgo, Catron, and Dona Ana.
What kind of pests do you deal with?
- In general, we deal mostly with structural pests like spiders, ants, cockroaches, beetles, rats and mice. We also deal with ticks and fleas.
Do you treat for bed bugs?
- At this time, we do not treat for bed bugs.
I think I have termites. Do you treat for termites?
- Snowden Exterminating has treated for termites in the past, however, this is not something we have done in recent history. We do not foresee treating for termites in the future.
Are your technicians licensed?
- Yes, all of our technicians are licensed through the State of New Mexico.
Do you provide same day service?
- Same day service is not always available depending on where our technicians are located and what their schedule for the day is, but we do our best to get there as soon as we can, which often times is the same day.
Can I schedule appointments online?
- No, appointments can not be scheduled online. You will need to call our office to schedule appointments.
Will I be reminded of scheduled appointments?
- Yes, we do give reminders of scheduled appointments, usually the day before the appointment. The reminders come in the form of SMS (text messages), email, and voice calls. If customers do not want reminders, then that can be shut off for them.
Do you offer any specials?
- Yes, from time to time we offer specials for both current and new customers.
What if I refer someone to Snowden Exterminating?
- If a current customer refers someone who takes a service with Snowden Exterminating, the current customer receives a referral discount toward their next service.
What can I do to minimize pests around the house?
- To help minimize pests around the house, keep lawns and weeds mowed, keep brush trimmed and away from the house or building, and keep the area next to the house or building clear of any debris as that can become a harborage for various pests. Taking down spider webs as you see them both in and out of the house or building also helps minimize the presence of spiders.
Is there anything I should do before you come and spray?
- Yes. While each location is different and has pest issues unique to them, it is generally helpful when things are pulled away from walls enough for us to treat your place. If this is your first time receiving a treatment from Snowden Exterminating, or if you are dealing with ants, cockroaches or beetles within your kitchen or bathrooms, having the inside of your cabinets cleared for treatment is very helpful for treatment, especially under sinks.
Can you spray my yard?
- Yes, we can spray your yard. Often in the spring, summer, of fall seasons, we will offer what we call a "power spray" where we can extend the protective barrier around a house or building against ants, cockroaches, fleas or ticks. Ask your pest control technician for more details related to your specific location.
Are your services environmentally safe?
- We make available organic chemicals that are safe for the environment.
What forms of payments do you accept?
- We accept a variety of payment options. We accept cash, check, money orders, and credit/debit cards.
Can I be set up for automatic payments?
- Yes, automatic payments are an option for those using credit and debit cards.
Do I have to pay at time of service?
- For first-time customers, we do ask for payment at the time of service. For established customers, they can generally pay at time of service, online, or send payments to our office through the mail. Customers using credit or debit cards can also call our office to make payments.
Can I pay my bill online?
- Yes, you can now access your account and pay your bill online. You can access your account online at: www.snowden.pestportals.com
What can I see in the customer portal?
- You can access your account and view your service history, pay your bill, or make changes to your billing information including setting up "autopay".